I suggest you ...

iPhone/Android/Tablet Programming

We need more technical sessions. This one will focus on technical issues of programming - perhaps on the differences between devices.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kyle ObaKyle Oba commented  · 

I was planning on bringing *a lot* of gear :) So, I'm in.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I can bring down a secure web page in 50 minutes and piss off the scientologists at the same time, no problem! I just need to know if I have to drag my macbook with me that day. How about a trouble shooting session? Bring a problem that's driving you nuts and see if the crowd can solve it. I have a couple...

Oh, Anonymous! Good work on the CIA home page. That's shows some gumption. We should chat tomorrow! My preference would be to build something, but maybe I'm a little overly optimistic with the 50 minute time limit.

i don't know why i'm posting as "anonymous", i'm the guy who started this conversation! ken

i could go either way. I'm happy to swap stories or actually look at code. I'm not good enough to lead a workshop. i consider myself a beginner ios programmer. PS - i'm looking to hire one, are you available?

I'm an iOS developer and would be interested in attending and/or helping out. Are you more interested in a discussion, or a workshop session?

Feedback and Knowledge Base